Monday 6 January 2014

Celebrating the Journey

I've been blogging since March of 2011 - time fly’s and I can hardly believe I am coming up for the 3rd year anniversary. So many yummie things have happened and blogging has been an enjoyable and creative diary in many ways for me. Documenting, through the written word, photographs and videos some of the events and moments that have , in hindsight, shaped my life today. Blogging for me has been about sharing my personal process and insights and achievements and a celebration of sorts of my journey as it unfolds. After all, it's the journey that matters and we honour this in celebration. I would love to hear what you feel is worth celebrating in your life journey and how you celebrate. Please leave comments on my blog page or in comments below - this is a conversation worth having and sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog